Stodir’s investment strategy reflects a majority family-owned shareholder base, funded with permanent capital.
- Stodir’s long term objective is to generate capital growth for its shareholders by investing in a few key investments, with an active role in value creation.
- Diversified portfolio, mix of listed and unlisted investments, equities and bonds/debt.
- Conservative approach to leverage, which will not exceed 25% of assets.
- Partnership with foreign investors investing in Iceland, making use of Stodir’s local expertise and network.
- When sourcing and exploring investment projects, Stodir utilizes its network and shareholders’ expertise in various sectors.